Pages

Friday, September 25, 2009

....become like children, ....enter the Kingdom of heaven

In the morning while I was riding to office I was thinking about a friend and praying for him. Something incredible came to my mind. It’s here:

One evening I was sitting with a family and we got this news that a small boy is in a hospital struggling for life. Everyone was on their knees, praying for this child. All of sudden in the middle of the prayers I heard a shout, “Please Papa; heal him, Papa. You are the healer”. I couldn’t wait and opened my eyes and saw a little girl praying to God, calling him Papa because she was taught that He was her father. I was so moved by that prayer. What compassion! What zeal! What confidence! What purity! And what faith!

It is written, “I assure you that unless you change and become like children, you will never enter the Kingdom of heaven”.

I wanted to cry aloud and scream as I said, “Lord, give me such heart; Oh, Lord!”
That day, once again I was convinced that God even hears simplest of the prayers and answers in His greatness.
Needless to mention, the boy was home the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment