Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Hoplessness to Hope Eternal


One of the most hopeless lives that I had seen in the decade of 1990s was my own life. Yes, hopeless in all the areas.

This decade, 2001-2010 has been a journey from hopelessness to hope eternal. Last 2 decades many of you have seen this change and many of you might not have even noticed that. I am grateful to God for you being a part of my journey. If you are someone whom I have known personally, met somewhere sometime or even just talked to you once then I believe that you have helped me to learn or unlearn something someway. You have been a blessing to me and I thank you for that.

I am entering this decade with a great hope to see God’s plans unfold and am happy to have you with me to share these blessings together.

I wish you a blessed 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment